Academic/Thinking—Students will be equipped academically for future success in life and vocation.
• Demonstrate mastery of academic disciplines and be able to freely express themselves through various fields and modalities.
• Develop an inquiring mind and the ability to explore, create, and problem solve.
• Be equipped to become an advocate for their own learning and develop a lifelong love of learning in order to function as an intelligent member of society.
• Develop a thorough, integrated foundation in the key learning areas of language, math, science, social studies, fine arts, and biblical studies that will assist them in their progression through life.
Worldview Orientation—Students will understand and exhibit a Biblical Worldview.
• Accept the inherent value of all peoples as image bearers of God.
• Find identity in Christ, rather than in performance.
• Develop a biblical understanding of God’s sovereignty across all disciplines.
Spiritual Formation and Character Development—Students will graduate as leaders equipped, enriched, and empowered to impact their world for Christ.
• Accept Christ as Savior and Lord and be able to clearly articulate the gospel to others.
• Develop a personal relationship with God and understand who He is through study, prayer, and community such that students demonstrate growth in character and conduct.
• Have a working knowledge of Bible history and a foundation for life application of its truth.
• Be instilled with the desire to lead with their talents/abilities through acts of service to impact the world for God’s glory.